INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE Dipsticks
1. Remove the dipstick from its holder without touching the test area of the dipstick.
2. Dip the dipstick for 5-10 seconds in a sample you have recently taken, or let the sample run over the test area of the dipstick. Make sure that both test areas are completely coated with the sample.
3. Ensure the excess sample has run off the test area on the dipstick.
4. Carefully replace the dipstick in its holder, without touching the test area of the dipstick and screw it firmly in place.
5. Make a note of the name of the test site and the date the test was taken on the dipstick label.
6. Place the dipstick container in a draft free place (20-30°C).
The sample should be studied after: 3 days for bacteria and 7 days for fungus or algae.
7. Compare the growth patterns with the supplied chart to evaluate the level of infection.
Cleaning is not necessary before the addition of Bio-Protect 2.
Cleaning is usually unnecessary before the addition of Bio-Protect 2.
The fungal infection will be destroyed but the residue that is left in the tank and fuel system can possibly cause problems.
Cleaning is necessary before the addition of Bio-Protect 2.
Please contact MARITIM CONSULTANTS AS with questions about our products.